Joining an ECHO program is easy and free! No cost CMEs and continuing education is awarded for each live session for:
- Social Workers
- Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES/MCHES)
Please check your registration email that details the specific CMEs each program provides. Each ECHO program includes regularly scheduled teleclinics consisting of collaborative case-based learning and brief, informative didactics. ECHO program schedules are listed below.
- Black Maternal Health (BMH) ECHO: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 11:30 - 1:00 pm ET.
- Cancer Prevention & Survivorship Care ECHO: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays from 12:00-1:00 pm ET
- Indiana Public Health Response ECHO (formerly COVID-19 ECHO): Every other month on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, 8:00-9:00 am ET
- Hepatitis C (HCV) ECHO: 1st & 3rd Thursdays, 12:30-2:00 pm ET
- HIV ECHO: 2nd Thursdays from 8:30-10:00 am & 4th Thursdays from 12:30-2:00 pm ET
- Integrated Pain Management (IPM) ECHO: 1st Fridays & 3rd Tuesdays from 8:00 - 9:15 am ET.
- LGBTQ+ Health ECHO: 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month, 2:30-4:00 pm ET
- Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) ECHO: 2nd and 4th Mondays from 12:00 - 1:30 pm ET. This program will relaunch on October 23, 2023.
ECHO sessions meet online using Zoom. To participate, you only need to have access to the Internet. A webcam is strongly encouraged but not absolutely required.